Complaint Review: EDPreporting

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
EDPreporting
edpreporting.com Nationwide U.S.A.

EDPreporting EDP credit card company claimed that I agreed to allow them to debit ripoff California

The company debited funds from my account of 159.95 under false pretences. I was able to get in touch with the company through my bank only. After attemps previously failed. My bank will not refund money due to the company scamming my bank information and it showing to be an authorized transaction on my behalf.

The company stated my money would be returned with in 10 days that was 3 1/2 weeks ago and still no response from the company. Please beware they are scamming people left and right.

I am going to send a certfied letter to the p.o. box stated on the recording since now the recording is stating no e-mails will be answered. I also plan to speak with the state attourney's office if this initiation of contact does not work, to see what else can work to put a little heat on this companies misleading business transactions.

This company is not operating with good intent BEWARE!

Ywilson06
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2007 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDPreporting/nationwide/EDPreporting-EDP-credit-card-company-claimed-that-I-agreed-to-allow-them-to-debit-ripoff-C-268233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDPreporting