Complaint Review: EDPreporting.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2007

• Reported By:Va beach Virginia
5301 Laurel Canyon Blvd Valley Village, California U.S.A.

EDPreporting.com Ripoff Stole money and checking account info. Never aurthorized this Valley Village California

I was online looking for payday advances.I didn't even have but 20 dollars in my account. ny disbailty check went in a week later and boom they put a charge thru staing it was check #1059 which I don't have. when I called they said there is no refund even tho I canceled the Card. I asked how much this secure card was worth they said 10.00 who in there right mind would pay 159.95 to have 10.00 put on a card.

How can I sue them. I am looking for a help as they took my disabilty money that I need for Doctors and medications.

Va beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2007 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDPreportingcom/Valley-Village-California-91607/EDPreportingcom-Ripoff-Stole-money-and-checking-account-info-Never-aurthorized-this-Vall-241438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDPreporting.com