Complaint Review: EDPreporting.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 20, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, November 20, 2006

• Reported By:winfield Alabama
edpreporting.com Internet U.S.A.

EDPreporting.com charged $159.95 to my father's checking account & we got nothing Ripoff Internet

I filled out an on-line application for a loan. It wanted to know if I had a checking or savings account. I said my father did and gave the bank name and routing number. That was all I heard from them until my father's bank statement came in and was charged $159.95. Please help me get this money back. My father is on a fixed income and we need this money to survive.

winfield, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2006 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDPreportingcom/internet/EDPreportingcom-charged-15995-to-my-fathers-checking-account-we-got-nothing-Ripoff-I-221465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDPreporting.com