Complaint Review: ED'S SURVEY SERVICE

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed in Chicago — chicago Illinois
ED'S SURVEY SERVICE
55 ELM ST Hartford, CT 06106 Hardford, Connecticut USA

ED'S SURVEY SERVICE Marketing Manager at Pacific Nutritional Inc, Marketing Manager at Smart Publications / Health Freed ED'S SURVEY SERVICE SCAM DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY BEWARE!! Hardford Connecticut

Ed's Survey Service is a complete scam!!! We are a Roofing and Siding Company in GA, and in IL. We hired Ed (if that is his real name) to make calls for our company. He only took a check which I should of known better shame on me. After he STOLE $ 1,350.00 from our company he sent us over 6 bogus leads. Not one lead was accurate. Each home owner every address didn't exist. I had my salesmen run these BS leads and not one was even aware what we were doing there.Not only did he steal $ 1,350.00 I had to pay my salesmen a couple of hundred dollars for there time and gas. He even gave us the address for a  church WOW. He does not return phone calls or e-mails and he should be in jail. I hope this stops anyone else from getting RIPPED OFF. I would pay him triple  for 5 minutes of his time in person. I hope he rots in hell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDS-SURVEY-SERVICE/Hardford-Connecticut-06106/EDS-SURVEY-SERVICE-Marketing-Manager-at-Pacific-Nutritional-Inc-Marketing-Manager-at-Sm-1066739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ED'S SURVEY SERVICE