Complaint Review: EDebit Pay- EDP Technologies Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2007

• Reported By:Sherman Oaks California
EDebit Pay- EDP Technologies Corporation
15165 Ventura Blvd. Suite 200 Sherman Oaks, California U.S.A.

EDebit PayEDebit Pay- EDP Technologies Corporation Affiliate Publishing Gone Wrong - Real Wrong! Sherman Oaks California

I publish Websites, I have for 7 years. I am disabled now but before I was hurt I worked in retail financing for twenty years. I have written many articles about credit and financing and I publish them on my website.

I receive a lot of requests for info on banks that will accept people that have been reported to ChexSystems. I found a debit card called accountnow. It worked well for my readers as it allows folks with credit problems to direct deposit their income and pay bills online.

After researching I found that EdebitPay distributed accountnow on their superaffiliatesoft.net website. I should have been suspicious when the rate I was receiving for promoting acountnow was 1/3 higher from Edebitpay than anyone else.

My results grew almost to double in the course of three months. I was pleased as can be until the second check from edebitpay bounced.

My representative left the company, I was referred to Charles Wang. He led me on for over a month with tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. He promised I would get paid, but I received nothing.

After complaining, finally the controller sent me a replacement check two months ago. I haven't heard much from them since.
About a month ago I did receive a nicely packaged coffee mug from Edebitpay! Sent priority mail, the packaging and shipping alone must have cost $10.
Just ten of those would have paid my phone bill!
At the time my phone was shut off and I was sending my kids to school with nickels and dimes for lunch.

How heartless can a company be to send out promo material when they can't even or don't want to pay their publishers? I was told by Charles Wang the mugs were left over from a promo and they were a gesture of good will! I think paying me for publishing would be a sign of goodwill! I was told by Charles Wang that the FTC seized Edebitpay's accounts because there were billing discrepancies on the Edebitpay own brand debit card. Al least that was the excuse three months ago.

I did notice that accountnow stopped publishing with Edebitpay. They were smart! I told their rep that I wasn't getting paid and I am probably not the only one!

I asked nicely for something towards the balance. A hundred bucks would have made a world of difference. I am now publishing with more reputable companies and I hope I wont be in the position these guys put me in. In any event short of filing a law suit it doesn't appear that Edebitpay cares to pay me or probably anyone else.

Publishers beware!

Madpublisher
Sherman Oaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2007 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDebit-Pay-EDP-Technologies-Corporation/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/EDebit-PayEDebit-Pay-EDP-Technologies-Corporation-Affiliate-Publishing-Gone-Wrong-Real-280980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDebit Pay- EDP Technologies Corporation