Complaint Review: EDebitPay - EDP Reporting

• Reported By:Meriden Connecticut
EDebitPay - EDP Reporting
edpreporting.com Internet U.S.A.

EDebitPay - EDP Reporting Ripoff, EXTORTION!! Internet

Received the same type of treatment from this organization as well, in which no refund would be given, unless I obtained a police report. I advised in the email to their rep "Robyn", that the only way I am going to the police is to submit a fraud grievance against EDP reporting.

Extortion is illegal, and this company appears to be participating in said illegal activity. They take money from your account, though they don't say so, and I truly think they will attempt to provide negative feedback about one's credit with them if they do not receive their payment.

No terms and conditions were disclosed to me, so basically, I think they used my identity in order to obtain funds illegally, and thus stole $159.95 from my checking account.

Luckily I followed all suggestions on this excellent website and was able to get a new checking account, and funds were deposited back into the new account. I also filed a grievance with my bank's loss prevention department, and they are definitely researching this company because I wasn't the only one of their customer's to have an issue with this company.

I also notified the Federal Trade Commission. Hopefully, EDP will be stopped soon, and no one else falls prey to their thieving.

Lee
Meriden, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2005 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDebitPay-EDP-Reporting/internet/EDebitPay-EDP-Reporting-Ripoff-EXTORTION-Internet-161217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDebitPay - EDP Reporting