fraction

Complaint Review: EDebitPay, EDPreporting, EDP Reporting, Super Acclaim Card, Acclaim Card, EDP Technologies Corp

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2006

• Reported By:Huntersville North Carolina
5301 Laurel Canyon Blvd Suite 132 Valley Village, California U.S.A.

EDebitPay, EDPreporting, EDP Reporting, Super Acclaim Card, Acclaim Card, EDP Technologies Corp Ripoff Dishonest Worst Customer Service I have ever come across who repeatedly hang up on customers! Valley Village California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Do you also Drink and Drive?

Ever heard of a $159.95 "Application Fee" for a prepaid debit card? Neither have I, but don't think they don't exist. I'll make this short and sweet:

Act I - The Cheating
Getting ahold of the idiots at "edebitpay, super acclaim visa card, EDP technologies" is nearly impossible... why you ask? They intentionally make it that way to force people to live with a $159.95 "application fee"... I already have a free debit card from my bank... who in their right mind would pay $160 for a debit card.. a $.05 piece of plastic... I would... because they construed it in my mind as being $159.95 total with $150 going on the card and $9.95 for the fee for the card... I did my part... I'd had a few drinks at the time... let's see what happened when i tried to get in touch with them?

Act II - Customer Service isn't in their vocabulary
Comic book guy from the simpsons would say... "Worst customer service - EVER" I try email, I try live chat, I try phone...what happens... no answer... did you read the terms and conditions microprint with a microscope.... well yes i did... but i was INEBRIATED AT THE TIME... hence your little $160 fee scam went by unnoticed... but here's a little factoid... a person who is inebriated cannot lawfully enter into a contract... (like accepting the terms and conditions???) you got it toyota! Did they care? NO... i got some idiot on the phone who i told my situation to... when i asked to speak to the supervisor what was his reply... "I'm the authority on this matter"... guess what... the other people I talked to said the sammmmme thing... sounds like a clever ploy for turning away people who have been ripped off... and guess what they do if you start asking the right questions? Put you on hold, and their machine hangs up on you... another clever ploy for a hoodwink!

DO NOT USE EDEBITPAY or EDPREPORTING or ACCLAIM DEBIT CARDS, You WILL GET RIPPED OFF!

Jeff
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2006 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDebitPay-EDPreporting-EDP-Reporting-Super-Acclaim-Card-Acclaim-Card-EDP-Technologies-Corp/Valley-Village-California-91607/EDebitPay-EDPreporting-EDP-Reporting-Super-Acclaim-Card-Acclaim-Card-EDP-Technologies-172530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDebitPay, EDPreporting, EDP Reporting, Super Acclaim Card, Acclaim Card, EDP Technologies Corp

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Do you also Drink and Drive?

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Your complaint is simply incorrect. You admit being drunk. Were you also drunk when you filed the complaint? You said you couldn't talk to anyone, yet you mention several conversations.

How can this website place tight restrictions on the type of rebuttal I can file but not screen complaints like this one.

We don't hide. We give our name, location, numbers, etc., right up front. We do not charge anyone that does not enter their information into the application, agree that they have read the terms and conditions, agree that they are over 18 years old and agree that we can debit their bank account for the prescribed price. Do we also need to have people agree that they are sober or not on drugs?

Regardless of how good our product may be, there seems to always be a few people that will complain. I suggest that this person might make it a practice to read the contracts he is signing before he signs. The internet is here to stay and online sales is here to stay. Better learn how to handle yourself before you get yourself into a really BIG mess.

I plan to answer other complaints. REAl complaints, hopefully.