Complaint Review: EDebitPay

• Updated: Tue, February 28, 2006

• Reported By:Lockport New York
EDebitPay
edebitpayllc.com Nationwide U.S.A.

EDebitPay - Payment Processors ripoff debitcards savings account fraud Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: The Fact Of The Matter Is That YOUR Company Is Ripping People Off!

*Consumer Suggestion: I have taken care of it

*Consumer Suggestion: I have taken care of it

*UPDATE Employee: READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING

I woke up to find 159.95 taken out of my Savings account. Bank isn't even sure how that happened. I sat at the bank for well over an hour over this issue. Gladly they said they sre going to rebut the transaction and they will hold any fees this has caused. My online account info for this transaction shows their customer service number which who would have known you couldn't get through to them. How they got my savings account info is beyond me because I don't use it anywhere but at my bank. I will be posting a link to the front of the check transaction and the back of the check transaction. With my account info scratched off of course. These people need to be stopped they over drew my account of 98.00. Oh and get this now because of them I have to close my savings account and open a new one. The bank also told me to keep trying to contact these people cause if they got into my savings account they probably have alot more info about me they shouldn't have. So that is what i will be doing... Anyone else this happens to should do the same.

I will be posting this to all my friends so they are aware that this scam is out there.

Bobbie
Lockport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2006 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDebitPay/nationwide/EDebitPay-Payment-Processors-ripoff-debitcards-savings-account-fraud-Nationwide-170440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDebitPay

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The Fact Of The Matter Is That YOUR Company Is Ripping People Off!

AUTHOR: S.n. - (U.S.A.)

Bridgett, why don't you send all of these people who have been ripped off your company's toll free fax number? You can post it right here on Rip Off Report. THEN, everyone can contact you with their complaints. As I said before, maybe one or two complaints you could smooth over with a nice spin...that won't happen with this many complaints. To the original poster, I suggest you file a fraud complaint as well. Get your bank to refund the money. Contact the FTC and the Attorney General's offices to file your complaint with them. Good luck.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I have taken care of it

AUTHOR: Bobbie - (U.S.A.)

I am the only one that uses my computer and I have a debit card through my bank so I can't see why I would want to pay for one.

The bank couldn't even figure out how this company even got into my savings account. I don't use my account online at any time.

I am just very glad my bank understood what was going on and stopped it on its tracks. They didn't understand why i would pay for a card when i get one from them. Think that why they cleared it so fast.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

I have taken care of it

AUTHOR: Bobbie - (U.S.A.)

BobbieF

READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING

AUTHOR: Bridgett - (U.S.A.)

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS SOMEONE FROM YOUR COMPUTER WAS LOOKING FOR FREE CREDIT CARD AND THEY DIDN'T BOTHER READING THE COMPLETE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WENT AHEAD AND GAVE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ORDER TO SUBMIT APPLICATION.

NEEDLESSLY TO SAY THEY MIGHT HAVE READ THE WHOLE COMPLETE 2 PART APPLICATION BEFORE SUBMITTING AND THAT WOULD HAD GIVEN THEM THE ANSWERS THEY MAY HAVE NEEDED TO SUBMIT OR NOT.

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN THEN MIGHT I SUGGEST MAKING A POLICE REPORT THAT FRAUD TOOK PLACE ON YOUR COMPUTER AND CONTACTING OUR OFFICE TO GET THE MATTER RESOLVED.