Complaint Review: EDreams

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: Pete — Bristol Other
EDreams
Moll de Barcelona, World Trade Center North 6 Internet Spain

EDreams Web: www.eDreams.com Booked flight, pulled from the queue while boarding. Hundreds of dollars lost. No refund, no apology and ABSOLUTELY no sympathy from Edreams!!! Internet

I booked a flight online from London (UK) to Minsk (Belarus). Edreams offered me a flight with Aeroflot via Moscow.

I knew I needed and bought a visa for Belarus.  Never at any stage was I told I needed a transit visa to walk across the terminal in Moscow.  I wasn't even advised to check if I might!

I have never needed a transit visa in my life before and was never advised to check for needing one by Edreams.

I was literally pulled off the flight at boarding, marched across the airport and had to wait for my bags to be returned to me because they had already been loaded on the flight.

They have of course got all bases covered in their terms and conditions, absolving themselves of all responsibility in the matter and placing all responsibility with the passenger.

I had absolutely no interest in Moscow!  I was going London to Minsk!  But acording to edreams it is my fault they didn't tell me all the details of the flight they sold me.  There were hundreds of flights presented to me on the web site I went to, probably 99% would need no visa, I would NEVER have chosen one with a visa requirement if I had been told about it!

I was cheated and edreams t&c's absolve them from any kind of refund or responsibility.  But additionally, they have been entirely unsympathetic in dealing with me.  It was a nightmare day and I had to book with another company and stay at a hotel at a cost of a thousand dollars plus delaying my arrival by a day.

Do not use edreams, they cheat you and any problems and you'll receive the same terrible unsympathetic service I just have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDreams/internet/EDreams-Web-wwweDreamscom-Booked-flight-pulled-from-the-queue-while-boarding-Hundred-1070504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDreams