Complaint Review: EEFX

• Reported By: GD/photo guy — Hesperia California USA
EEFX
P.O. Box 1834 atascadero, California United States of America

EEFX HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BAD BUSINESS atascadero, California

*Author of original report: Bad business and horrible customer service

I ordered a green screen from them online Dec 13th, 2010. On their website they state that it takes 6-10 days to make it and then about a week to deliver it. We paid for 2-day shipping and received it Mid January. First time I called (Dec 27th), they told me that it was in it's final stages of being manufactured and it would be delivered by the end of he week. The week came and went and nothing. I called next week which was already January, and I was told that It was delivered the previous week and we should be getting it by the end of the week. The week came and went and nothing. I called over and over trying to speak with a manager, I left several emails and voice mail messages and no none ever called me back. By then I was fed up and was worried about them being a fake or a fraud. On their website they have Disney, Fox, Intel, Sesame Street, Warner Bros, Nascar, The Food Network as some of their clients. [continued below]....
..... I hope they aren't this bad with them. I called a few of these companies, and found out that neither Fox or Warner Bros does business with them. I wonder what else they lie about. I asked them to give me a tracking number or to speak with their shipping department and they refused. Someone finally told me that they had lost or damaged my greenscreen and they had to make another one. Why didn't they tell me that in the first place? After several calls and complaints I finally received my green screen, more than a month later. I WILL NEVER EVER purchase from them!!!!!  FUTURE BUYERS BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EEFX/atascadero-California-93423/EEFX-HORRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-AND-BAD-BUSINESS-atascadero-California-694232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EEFX

Bad business and horrible customer service

AUTHOR: GD/photo guy - (USA)

By then I was fed up and was worried about them being a fake or a fraud. On their website they have Disney, Fox, Intel, Sesame Street, Warner Bros, Nascar, The Food Network as some of their clients. I hope they aren't this bad with them. I called a few of these companies, and found out that neither Fox or Warner Bros does business with them. I wonder what else they lie about...