Complaint Review: EEFX.COM

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Greg — Taylor Michigan United States of America
EEFX.COM

EEFX.COM Typical Fraud. Didn't send any products and no reply. Scam Internet

I ordered a green screen on eefx.com site in April. It seems very good quality on the web site. But after 1 month, nothing arrived. I contacted to the business by email, phone many times, but they didn't answer. It was a scam! I found out there are a lot of victims like me. On their web site, we can see Disney, FOX etc. as clients but I found out these are also lie. I asked card company to refund. I had to wait for 2 months because of this scam. Be aware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EEFXCOM/internet/EEFXCOM-Typical-Fraud-Didnt-send-any-products-and-no-reply-Scam-Internet-927522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EEFX.COM