Complaint Review: EEO Office in San Juan, PR

• Submitted: Mon, June 06, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: Vilma — Kissimmee Florida United States of America
EEO Office in San Juan, PR
525 F.D. Roosevelt Avenue Plaza las Amercas Suite 1202, San Juan, Select State/Province Puerto Rico

EEO Office in San Juan, PR The EEO Office does not informed me the status of the complaiment # 846-2011-60020 ADA Law to the University of PR Rio Piedras Campus Suite 1202 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Even though I have sent to the EEO Office in San Juan many evidences of the discrimination against my person, because I am a Dyslexic employment, the EEO Office  has mantain an cruel silence. They don't tell me the status of the Complaiment # 846-2011-60020. Also I don't know the person incharge of working that complaiment. I asked that information, I sent to them a petition to their fax, but they never answer my petitions. I don't know if this office really cares about the discrimination I had received for years from the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus, specially from the Department of Physical Education, the Faculty of Education and the Human Resources Office of the Campus.. Help me and tell me where I should go If this Office failed to  do, their responsabilities with all the Disable people that are protected from the ADA Law. You can contact me to my phone (((redacted))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 02:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EEO-Office-in-San-Juan-PR/San-Juan-Select-StateProvince-00918/EEO-Office-in-San-Juan-PR-The-EEO-Office-does-not-informed-me-the-status-of-the-complai-737243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EEO Office in San Juan, PR