Complaint Review: EEOC DETROIT FIELD OFFICE

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: THE TRUTH — Grand Rapids Michigan
EEOC DETROIT FIELD OFFICE
477 Michigan Avenue DETROIT, Michigan United States of America

EEOC DETROIT FIELD OFFICE DONALD LAKE INVESTIGATOR FAILURE TO INVESTIGATE , FAILED TO CONTACT WITNESSES, WAS TREATED VERY RUDLEY AND MADE ME CRY SEVERAL TIMES AND HUNG UP ON WHEN INQUIRING ON MY CASE, PRETENEDED TO NOT GET EMAILS THAT I SENTIN REGARD DETROIT, Michigan

I have filed three Discrimination and Retaliation claims against my prior employer, I have provided far more than enough proof of their illegal behaviors, and as well their Retaliation behaviors. Don Lake failed to give a fair investigation after providing him with many files of letters and proof of retaliations and complaints filed internally. Don Lake not only yelled at me and was pushy he made me cry several times and he decided what to write on my first claim and was very very mean, I had filed more claims as the retaliations had happened.

I called after patiently waiting over 6 months on my first report. Don Lake Hung up on me when I called to inquire on the process. Today after providing all of the proof sends me three of the letters saying they were going to dismiss the charges. Don Lake never called or contacted any of my witnesses not one of them. I verified 3 times with all of them and their responses were they have never received a call, a letter or any form of contact from the EEOC.

After being treated rudely, hung up on I did not trust Don Lake at all. I am filing an appeal to all of the Charges and I will not remove this report until it is properly investigated. I also advised EEOC of  forgery committed upon my employee file. Other employees even had letters etc telling that this same employer Discriminates, retaliates and as well tampered with their files as well.  There is no valid reason that Discrimination has not been proved. The investigation was not investigated at all on my part or my witnesses.

So what happened with 8 years of medical files, 7 years of emails and document proof I sent to EEOC and more? If anyone reads the files I have and how many complaints this company gets filed upon there is no reason any of my charges should be dismissed.  I will not update this report as satisfactory until my case if fairly and properly investigated. I will be filing an appeal on all three charges and requesting Don Lake to be removed from any investigation with my case due to his UN professional behavior as an Investigator.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EEOC-DETROIT-FIELD-OFFICE/DETROIT-Michigan-48226/EEOC-DETROIT-FIELD-OFFICE-DONALD-LAKE-INVESTIGATOR-FAILURE-TO-INVESTIGATE-FAILED-TO-CONT-1045531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EEOC DETROIT FIELD OFFICE