Complaint Review: EFAX

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped off by EFAX — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
EFAX

EFAX J2 EFAX STEALS REGISTATION FEES - NEW ACCT - DISABLED NO REASON AFTER TAKING $26.95 FROM CHECKING ACCT Internet

On Aug. 2 I set up a new account with EFAX.  I had to provide my debit card for billing and pay $26.95 in fees. Those fees were deducted immediately from my checking account.  On Aug. 7 I sat down to send my first FAX. Account not found. Called Customer service, waited forever and got a man from India. He said they wanted me to verify card by scanning copy and sending it in. Never told this a requirement, never got notification account wouldn't work until received.  The card is obviously valid since they stole $26.95 from my account on Aug. 2.  He refused a credit, refused to resolve the issue so I cancelled the account. DO NOT USE EFAX!  I cancelled an account with them a couple of years ago because of billing hassles. Things have not changed. They cannot be trusted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EFAX/internet/EFAX-J2-EFAX-STEALS-REGISTATION-FEES-NEW-ACCT-DISABLED-NO-REASON-AFTER-TAKING-2695-923944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EFAX