Complaint Review: EFaucets

• Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Anonymous Iowa United States of America
EFaucets
4061 N. Main Street Racine, Wisconsin United States of America

EFaucets eFaucets.com Item Not in stock wouldn't refund money. RIPOFF! Racine, Wisconsin

I ordered an item from this company, It wasn't in stock, and back ordered by the manufacturer.  I asked for a refund, and was given the option of an additional discount on other items.  I chatted with them on 3 different occasions, and was told that my refund was being processed.

Finally I filed a complaint with PayPal, and I was refunded my money on the first business day after I filed the complaint.   The customer service rep said that filing a complaint with PayPal would only delay my refund even more!  HA!

Don't purchase any thing from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EFaucets/Racine-Wisconsin-53402/EFaucets-eFaucetscom-Item-Not-in-stock-wouldnt-refund-money-RIPOFF-Racine-Wisconsin-631815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EFaucets