Complaint Review: EFax

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Concerned — Livermore California United States of America
EFax

EFax EFax continued to charge my account after 6 months of closing it , Internet

I joined efax back in June of 2012 and promptly closed my account after the introduction period. Months later my account was mysteriously billed $10.00 which I was assured was a mistake. The money was credited back to my account and I received email confirmation that the issue was resolved. The next day my account was billed again for $10.00 and I had to wait again on hold for almost an hour to get to the right person who told me that the billing was accurate! Then I finally go through to a manager who admitted the error and credited me back again. Now on Nov 08, 2012 I was billed again! I just got off the phone with someone who claimed they didnt have the authority to credit my account and promised that I would get a credit back and a phone call tomorrow.

Do not open an efax account. This is a totally immoral company that hopes you wont notice the charges on your account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EFax/internet/EFax-EFax-continued-to-charge-my-account-after-6-months-of-closing-it-Internet-966583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EFax