Complaint Review: EFax

• Submitted: Sun, October 10, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, October 10, 2010

• Reported By: FLGyant — Kissimmee Florida United States of America
EFax

EFax J2 Efax, J2 Global Communications Scam user agreement. States $10 a month for service then over bills and bills indescriminately Internet

Two months ago I started researching internet based fax services.  I came across efax which advertised $10 a month with a month of free service.  I signed up.  After signing up a $1.00 charge was placed on the my card.  I understand as they need to confirm the card is active for billing.  Shortly after a week I received a $10 charge.  I was already upset...ad said a month a free service then billing would commence.   I needed to fax so I didn't do anything and gave them a benefit of doubt.  However, this month I was charged 16.95 twice and $10 once.  I just started the service.  I was billed indescriminately.  They had the gul to tell me I should have read the user agreement.  When they advertise $10.00 a month with a free month of start up service.  What a scam...watch yourself.  Do not sign up with these people til they realize they need to do what they say they will do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2010 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EFax/internet/EFax-J2-Efax-J2-Global-Communications-Scam-user-agreement-States-10-a-month-for-servic-649379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EFax