Complaint Review: EFitnessHealth

• Updated: Mon, September 06, 2010

• Reported By: Casey — Tacoma Washington United States of America
EFitnessHealth
P.O.Box 912641 Internet United States of America

EFitnessHealth Brazillian Gold, Appetite Crush FRAUDULENT COMPANY, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGED DEBIT CARD, OVERDREW BANK ACCOUNT, SCAM, FALSE STATEMENTS, LIARS, THIEFS, Internet

Called one day on the phone and asked if I'd like to try some free product, (Appetite Crush, Brazillian Gold), just had to pay shipping and handeling, total 11.00$  for shipping and handeling, advised me my call was recorded and asked me for my debit card number over the phone, I hesitated, but did consider because our call was BEING RECORDED.  A few weeks later my bank account was overdrawn, and they had charged my card not only for the 11.00 but also charged me for 139.42, and a couple days after that I get a duplicate order of these diet pills, sent in different packages.  Didn't open them, I knew what they were because of I'd already recieved the previous samples.

Long story short, called company spoke with a very rude lady and she wouldn't let me speak with any supervisor, advised me that I was warned that my card was gonna be charged IF i DIDN'T CALL In within 10 days, AND I WAS NOT INFORMED OF ANY SUCH THING. Tried sending the product back and they didn't except it, called the number on the bottle was disconntected.  Reported Fraudulent charges to my bank immediately, and thought it was handled, but it wasn't the company fed Bank of America a big lie of what was supposedly there sales script, that they never once said to me, and my bank reversed the charges they had originally refunded to me.  Every number associated with this  company is disconnected, impossible to get a hold of anyone on the documents they sent to Bank Of America, to dispute the fraudulent charge, all disconnected, no way to contact, they just disconnected numbers and probably moved on to the next scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2010 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EFitnessHealth/internet/EFitnessHealth-Brazillian-Gold-Appetite-Crush-FRAUDULENT-COMPANY-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGED-DE-638102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EFitnessHealth