Complaint Review: EGA Emporio

EGA Emporio
Brentwood Mall Vancouver, British Columbia United States of America

EGA Emporio Ripoff - Armani Jackets and Suit Vancouver ripoff British Columbia

*Consumer Comment: They are in Delta BC, Canada

I was going to lunch at Brentwood mall when a man in a car asked if i spoke any French. I replied no, so in rough english and a thick french accent, he asked for directions to the Airport. I gave him directions and asked if he wanted to write them down. He said it sounds pretty easy and he'll remember.

He then said he was leaving a fashion show and was given 3 leather jackets and a suit by Armani that he was given by his boss. He said he didnt want to pay taxes on them and wanted to get rid of them. He showed me the jackets and suit and asked for $850 for all 4. It seemed pretty fishy but he showed me his passport, airline ticket and other information about his trip.

He was lucky because I was looking for a new Prada Jacket that costs 1200, now this guy comes out of no where and offers me 3 jackets plus a suit for half that. When i got the jackets and tried one on, i noticed loose stiching and new from the look that they were fake. I jumped in my car 2 minutes after he left and chased after him, but lost him in traffic.

I checked online for EGA and found this site with the same story found around the states and canada. I wanna find this bastard, get my money back and bash the living shit out of him.

He was about 30 or so, 5'10'sh 170lbs french muthaf***a. He was in a rental, I looked at the license plate but forgot it soon after. Anyone have any info let me know.

PS: He gave me a card for a coffee shop he supposedly owned in Italy and he gave me contact info (fake of course), I wonder if i could have the card checked for finger prints?

Rum Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2006 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EGA-Emporio/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5V-1S2/EGA-Emporio-Ripoff-Armani-Jackets-and-Suit-Vancouver-ripoff-British-Columbia-217717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EGA Emporio

They are in Delta BC, Canada

AUTHOR: Jordan - (Canada)

The just about got me in in my driveway in Delta BC Canada. Very convincing but the deal just seemed to great. They used the usual tricks, directions to the airport, "do you speak Italian" etc. I just want to update that ther in the Lower Mainland of BC. Current Date June 13/2007