Complaint Review: EGA emporio

• Reported By: Dontplayme — Houston Texas United States of America
EGA emporio
Ross on beltway8 Houston, Texas United States of America

EGA emporio Alberto EGO emporio scam Houston, Texas

So i was parking my car minding my own bussiness at the local shopping centre, when a nice ford suv pulled up to me and asked me if i spoke italian or french.... I said no spanish... He said i have a a small question... We are are from italy and we work for companies like armani exchange and hugo boss we were at a convention selling our brand of leather jackets and we have four left we have to back to Italy tonight my boss said that if we take these jackets back they will charge us alot if taxes on them... I smiled because i had already been scammed before with a radio across the street... He asked why do you keep smiling i said i have already been scammed here before with a home theartre system he says where they italian i said no he says oh americans? He says no not all people are bad trust me... He says look im not here for the money and pulls out tons! Of hundreds from all sorts if places and euros! He says i just dont want to loose money taking them back to my home then they pull out pasports and italian drivers liscenses and plane tickets.... Very beleiveble... Until said hold on let me see one thing and i pull out my phone... Google ega emporio and wala! Thanks to this website i dodnt get scammed he then trued to say i was looking up the wrong brand pulling out his ohone and googling the real armani exchange... I said no thankyou the salesman got ticked and drove off... Then i pretended to call the police so he wouldnt damage my Ferarri he seemed very ticked! And they burnt off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EGA-emporio/Houston-Texas-77049/EGA-emporio-Alberto-EGO-emporio-scam-Houston-Texas-1017475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EGA emporio