Complaint Review: EGA emporio

• Updated: Sun, July 22, 2012

• Reported By: BuddaMix — Toronto Ontario Canada
EGA emporio
downtown Toronto, Ontario United States of America

EGA emporio Armani emporio fake leather jackets. italian in rental car Toronto , Ontario

so I was heading to work on my payday. when I see a guy wave at me from his car and follow up asking me if I spoke Italian or french. then he began asking for directions to the convention centre, cause he was there last night for a fashion show for Armani. He then started saying some of the people from the show charged him 10,000 for the jackets when.he's the sales rep for the company and had to pay them. So now I kinda feel bad but. He continued talking about he can't carry the jackets with him cause his luggage is full or w.e then he showed me his passport and this receipt for the clothes said that he is willing to sell me all the jackets for a great price. He started at $1500 and I told him that I don't even make that much per month and couldn't afford that price. Then he asked if there's a generous offer I said I only have $260 left for the next 2 weeks and told him that that's too little for how much these are worth. But then he was like your lucky I'll sell them only to you cause I can tell your a good person. He then invited me into his suv or jeep to go to the nearest atm. So I went to the td bank across from city hall. And I grabbed the cash. He then started talking about how his whole life has been dedicated to Armani that his wife and son left him. But he loves his job so much that he couldn't do anything about it. He then just dropped me at work. I then research the name of the logo and company and found all these reports of the same exact experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EGA-emporio/Toronto-Ontario-/EGA-emporio-Armani-emporio-fake-leather-jackets-italian-in-rental-car-Toronto-Ontario-915801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EGA emporio