Complaint Review: EGOINVEST.BIZ

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Seyi — Other Nigeria
EGOINVEST.BIZ

EGOINVEST.BIZ They project themselves as invesment company trading in bonds, but they don't pay. Internet

*Consumer Comment: EgoInvest - not impressed!

Egoinvest.biz  lured me into investing in their company, saying they deal with traded bonds. Due to the information on the website, I introduced some others fellows who did the same, or about to.

After seven days of first investment, I was paid. But on the second investment, I was not attended to. I sent messages to the admin through their contact page, but no response came. The person I referred has not been paid even on his first investment.

I invested my money because I saw comments by some people on scamadviser.com that they are paying. Apart from my personal investment, the painful thing is the investment of the individual I referred. Please this website must be stopped before they make mess of the finances of innocent people like me.

Thanks,
Ajayi 'Seyi
Lagos, Nigeria.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EGOINVESTBIZ/internet/EGOINVESTBIZ-They-project-themselves-as-invesment-company-trading-in-bonds-but-they-don-949617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EGOINVEST.BIZ

EgoInvest - not impressed!

AUTHOR: gdmark - (Canada)

I deposited $25 about one month ago and re-invested all my daily interest. That brought up my account to about $470. Last Monday I started to withdraw daily amounts of about $30 per day. For one week these withdrawals are showing as "pending" and nothing gets paid! I contacted the company via their contact form on the website twice - no response. I am not impressed to say the least...... be careful out there!