Complaint Review: E.H. Sellars Goodyear

• Submitted: Wed, October 27, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2014

• Reported By:marietta Georgia
E.H. Sellars Goodyear
3621 Sandy Plains Rd Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Goodyear E.H. Sellars Goodyear ripoff cause of later damage dishonest Marietta Georgia

*General Comment: Sellars

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: EH Sellars Outstanding Reputation

They ripped me off, topped off my transmission fluid to much and caused later damage and more money. Tried to rip off again only 10x's worse. Ridiculously overpriced, took advantage of female customer.

Courtney
marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2004 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EH-Sellars-Goodyear/Marietta-Georgia-30066/Goodyear-EH-Sellars-Goodyear-ripoff-cause-of-later-damage-dishonest-Marietta-Georgia-114869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E.H. Sellars Goodyear

#1 General Comment

Sellars

AUTHOR: Marie - ()

Every single person in your building is disrespectful, inconsiderate, and rude except for Alonzo and the blonde kid who looks stuck in the 80s. Most of your techs are well past the boundaries of what could be pursued lawfully as sexual harassment and intimidation. You, yourself are a theiving piece of work. You are harsh and disrespectful to anyone and everyone that works for you, and have a complete disregard for the concerns of those assoxiated with your business, whether it be customers, employees, or vendors.

I have had problems every single time I have ever entered your building, which has been at least a dozen or so times in the past 6 months, which no one I've talked to has made any effort to remedy. The handful of people I have encountered in your front office are another breed entirely, of mean, inconsiderate people. Everyone except a new guy named Madonna, who was there for all of maybe a month or less, have no concern for the comfort and satisfaction of anyone that walks into those doors.

I have a couple more chances left for your team to either resolve these issues, or give me a couple more opportunities to document everything that is said and done from the moment I step foot in the store until the moment I leave so that I can compile it into a very serious, and undeniable, complaint.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

EH Sellars Outstanding Reputation

AUTHOR: EH Sellars Goodyear - (United States of America)

My Father, Emmett Sellars founded all 3 of our East Cobb locations and we have been part of this community for over 25 years. My Father was the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the International Goodyear Corporation prior to starting our locations. My Father maintained the same high standards for his stores that he demanded at the corporate level. My Father's theme-
A Pursuit of Excellence, was not just a slogan, but a meaningful approach to the things we want to achieve!

I have continued these standards in the operation of the business. I have continued my father's theme If its not right, we will make it right, ensuring this commitment is continued generation after generation. I am concerned with this review online and hope that it is reviewed. As part of our service we do top off all fluids in our customers vehicle, at no charge to them. I am not sure how topping off the transmission fluid could have caused damage.

I also would love the opportunity to speak with the lady that posted this. Our facilities are female friendly and we strive to go above and beyond for our female customers. We would never want to be perceived as taking advantage of any of our customers. We have built a strong reputation and foundation in this community and ask that this complaint be looked into further.

Timothy S. Sellars