Complaint Review: EHARMONY

• Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Pasadena, California U.S.A.

EHARMONY is a COMPLETE Scam BEWARE Pasadena California

BEWARE OF eHARMONY. They are completely UNETHICAL in their customer service practices. I gave them a chance and purchased a 6-month membership. I followed all of their rules to the letter, posted plenty of current nice photos, filled out the "about me" thoughtfully, even had phone calls with their staff to try their mostly useless "pointers", and had very lenient settings on the match preferences, but their database of people just does not work for me. The people they matched me with were just plain bad choices for me. I really didn't like any of them, and the few that I did end up attempting communication with, asked me idiotic questions like "wow, you really do have blond hair?" So why am I warning all people to stay away from them, because if this happens to you, you'll be out of luck. PLEASE WARN YOUR FRIENDS. eHARMONY UNETHICALLY DEFENDS that they have the right to keep my money, even after I have closed my account, taken down all of my pictures, and have clearly stated that I have no use or desire for their service. eHARMONY is RECALCITRANT and wrong and they are essentially running a big fat SCAM. I have made 4 official calls demanding a refund for services that I am NOT using, do NOT want, and will not ever want from them. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO eHARMONY!!! They also guarrantee that most people will never be able to get them on the phone because they ensure that their number is not posted anywhere on their site. I had to do some committed digging to finally get a number - by finding out where they are located - Pasadena, CA, and then searching online for their number in that area. By the way, it is 626.795.4814. Please Pass This Information On.

brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EHARMONY/Pasadena-California/EHARMONY-is-a-COMPLETE-Scam-BEWARE-Pasadena-California-431265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EHARMONY