Complaint Review: EHS Exhibitors Housing Services

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Reggie — San Diego California
EHS Exhibitors Housing Services
Hawthorn , California USA

EHS Exhibitors Housing Services Exhibitors Housing ServicesUK: +44-20-881-67322 US: +1-800-217-4402 | Fax: +1-800-303-9912Germany EHS Exhibitors Housing Services Reservation Scam Hawthorn California

Stay as far away from these scammers as possible! One of my Eager Beaver co-workers contacted these people in hopes of saving a few bucks on a Hotel reservation for a conference in Vegas. I discovered something was fishy when I called the hotel and they could not confirm my three employees had rooms reserve. When I sopke to the management at the Hotel. They told me this company had done the same thing earlier that same day and they wanted all information i could provide on the scammers.

When I called and finally got someone on the phone at EHS, they simply said the reservations had been made and if I wanted to cancel they would charge a 25% cnacellation fee. I was good with that and i agreed to pay that amount. But apparently these guys are not happy with a small scale scam like 25% a few days later, they charged an additional $1195 to my card. I am still trying to get someone on the phone to answer my questions. But i can't get a returned email or callback.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EHS-Exhibitors-Housing-Services-/Hawthorn-California/EHS-Exhibitors-Housing-Services-Exhibitors-Housing-ServicesUK-44-20-881-67322-US-1-8-1072221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EHS Exhibitors Housing Services