Complaint Review: EHarmony

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2008

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
eHarmony.com Nationwide U.S.A.

EHarmony eHarmony does not provide services you paid for Pasadena California

Before I signed up, I looked at matches they sent to me and signed up for a year ,thinking that I would really give it a try. Within a first week, I received several matches, which were ok. Then I received matches of people that totally do not fit me and almost immediately after, I practically stopped receiving any matches. I have received either 1 or no matches for almost a week. I have used them less than 3 weeks...
Geographically I have chosen practically the entire world - one would think that there should be few people in their multimillion people db? I have wrote to them asking, why I am not getting any matches. The responce was - you need to be patient. I have checked every day, and there are no matches sent to my account.... I am cancelling the payment through my credit card and know that they will put up a fight, since they already told me - "no refund". I do not think their matching system is good, but what is truly unbelievable, that you are paying for practically nothing...

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2008 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EHarmony/nationwide/EHarmony-eHarmony-does-not-provide-services-you-paid-for-Pasadena-California-299896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EHarmony