Complaint Review: EJ Walter - Castle Resorts International - Corporate Resorts International - Castle Timeshares

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2007

• Reported By:Bountiful Utah
775 Warner Lane Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-759-0770
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

EJ Walter - Castle Resorts International - Corporate Resorts International - Castle Timeshares Ripoff Will not return phone calls when you do talk to someone they promise it is selling or going to a show for buyers Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: Promises broker

*Author of original report: Castle Resorts International, Orlando Florida Update

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Willing to correct the problem and refund the client

We were first contacted in Nov. 06 by an agent named Angela who said they were looking for properties like our time share to sell. She said it should be able to be sold by the January maintance payment due date. After explaining that it would cost us either 7% after selling the property or 1% up front would then be the entire price.

After looking at their company on Florida's Better Business Bureau website and only finding 2 resolved complaints we went ahead and gave them $1,663.85 via credit card to sell our timeshare.

Nothing was heard from them and phone calls were not returned. E-mails were return as no longer an e-mail address. Cell phone numbers given had full mailboxes. Occassionaly I would get a warm body to talk to and it was always being said "We have a show this weekend, or two weeks from now etc" I am sure it will sell call us after that time. It would take several weeks to finally get to speak with someone and then they would say "A corporation is looking at your property call back in two weeks" Again no one would answer.

I once got a hold of the receptionist twice in a matter of minutes. The first time she put be through to Rebecca in Customer Service as Brian no longer worked there. I got her answering machine. I called the receptionist back and said I wanted to speak to someone so she said "I will e-mail someone to pick up!"

I have started documenting the times and dates I have called and from February to June 29th I have made 20+ phone calls and only managed to speak to someone twice, left numerous voice messages, with Walter, Rebecca, and the receptionist.

We sent a fax on May 21st asking for our money back. More fool us we were contacted on May 21st and told that our condo was never put in a "batch" to be sold and if we would give them a further $685 they would put it in the "batch program" and they would put the price of the condo up from $19,500. to $24,000. (This still seemed resonable at the 1% fee.) There was a "show that weekend for Westgate properties" We gave them the money. Boy was it easy to get a hold of Rebecca that day. Latest from Rebecca on 6/13/07 is that a corporation is looking at the property

I have been trying now for many days to find out the status. We now just want our money back. I have written to the Florida BBB and have today send a letter to Walter at Castle Resorts, Rebecca at Customer Service and the accounting department asking for our money back. I am also faxing them a copy of the letter and contact and have asked them to respond by July 6, 2007.

They are not ethical, or honest in there dealings and not have a whopping 28 complaints on the BBB website in Orlando.

I want a response and money back from them. Go on Walter say something about how great your company is and that you will send me a check right away. Even if they call tomorrow and said they had sold the timeshare I would be scared to send deeds or believe them.

Chris
Bountiful, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2007 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EJ-Walter-Castle-Resorts-International-Corporate-Resorts-International-Castle-Timeshares/Orlando-Florida-32803/EJ-Walter-Castle-Resorts-International-Corporate-Resorts-International-Castle-Timesh-257722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EJ Walter - Castle Resorts International - Corporate Resorts International - Castle Timeshares

Promises broker

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Chris good luck on getting your money from the first e-mail. Walter has told me three times that he was refunding my money and it started on June 4th, 2007.

The first time I was getting it the following week, the computers were supposedly down. Nothing. The second time was he had been out of the office for a few days but I should get it the next week because he was going to do it himself. Two weeks later it was supposedly in accounting, but I can never talk to anyone to find out the status and still have not received any money.

Walter can not say that he does not know who I am or where I am from, I have left around 60 messages and will continue doing so until the day I get my money. He has taken thousand of dollars from people upfront no cost to him, how could a company be in finaincial trouble when we pay for their so called work. If they worked off of commission I could see it, but they made 1600+ off me in minutes.

I wished people of this integrity not be allowed to file bankruptcy and have to get a job digging ditches to pay every one back that he took money from. I work my butt off to make a living and do not need to be donating to ____________.

Robert in Fittstown OK.

Castle Resorts International, Orlando Florida Update

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Well Walter has left a rebuttal asking us to contact him via e-mail and that he will give us our money back. That was on 8/02/07 and we immediately email him back with all the information he requested. We will have to wait and see!!! I hope this is true! His email address was walter@castletimeshares.com At least his email didn't come back this time. We have faxed letters and sent hard copies via certified mail asking for our money as well. Rebecca did acknowledge once that those had been received.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Castle Resorts - (U.S.A.)

If you will contact me by email at walter@castletimeshares.com and let me know who you are, I will gladly refund your money.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Castle Resorts - (U.S.A.)

If you will contact me by email and let me know who you are, I will gladly refund your money.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company