• Report: #922076

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: Sylvain — Montreal Quebec Canada
EKash
Montreal, Quebec United States of America

EKash Kash-Mart International They will rent an office space, give bouncing cheques, then leave without paying after a few weeks. Montreal, Quebec

*Author of original report: My efforts brought results

I have been approached By Eno James Iyanam and another man (either Kingsley Whyte or Nana Whyte) to rent a space in my office.

We signed a lease and they gave me a check. A few days later, I noticed through my online bank account the check had bounced.

They told me a stop of payment had been done by accident by their finance department. They gave me another check the next day.

I cashed the second check at my bank and it bounced again.

It then became more difficult to communicate with them. They made me wait about a week and a half pretending they were out of town and could not bring another check until they would come back.

After a week and a half, they were no longer answering to my emails and the phone number they had gave me was no longer active.

In the end, I lost a month and a half of rental for my office, which comes to around 2000$ loss.

I have then been contacted by two different persons this week, both saying they were working for EKash in the past weeks. Both were having trouble getting paid for their work and were looking for them. One of them told me they actually had rented office spaces at other places in Montreal  and did the same to them as they did to me, i.e. give bouncing checks.

Kingsley Whyte is wanted by RCMP for a fraud of $96,000 done in Toronto in 2009.

If you are able to find them, report them to the police immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EKash/Montreal-Quebec-/EKash-Kash-Mart-International-They-will-rent-an-office-space-give-bouncing-cheques-then-922076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EKash

My efforts brought results

AUTHOR: Sylvain Boiss&#233 - (Canada)

My efforts of reporting them on the Internet brought results, as Ekash caring to protected their reputation, they decided to pay the money they owed me.

Therefore, all amounts owed were duly paid, and I hereby wish to retract from the statements made above.