• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
9175 Las Vegas Blvd. South Suite 1 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 702-212-9802
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

EL DORADO RESORTS CORPORATION - GRANDVIEW @ LAS VEGAS Eldorado resorts Corporation - Grandview @ Las Vegas - SCAM - BEWARE- LIARS Las Vegas Nevada

My husband and I were in Vegas to get married and stayed at the Luxor. When we checked in we were lured by the Eldorado representative to view the property to recieve free tickets to one of the shows we wanted to see.

When we got to the property for the presentation, our sales person took us around, provided lunch, etc. However, they would not let us leave until we signed a purchace agreement. We tried for over 5 hours to leave and we could not leave, there were no doors in the room we were in for the pitch, when we tried to leave out the door we came in, it was locked!!!!!

When we got home we tried to cancel the contract but were unable too!!! We have been unable to use our weeks, not able to rent them either. Have tried to sell with no luck!!!! These people trapped us and scammed us, they had our ID's so we weren't able to go anywhere!!!! I am so angry and disappointed.

If there is anyone out there that can help us with this please let me know. I am at my whits end with this property and we have just had a baby and my husband got hurt at work recently and we need to get rid of this place. If there is an attorney that thinks we have a case please contact me!!!!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EL-DORADO-RESORTS-CORPORATION-GRANDVIEW-LAS-VEGAS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123-3359/EL-DORADO-RESORTS-CORPORATION-GRANDVIEW-LAS-VEGAS-Eldorado-resorts-Corporation-Grand-416703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EL DORADO RESORTS CORPORATION - GRANDVIEW @ LAS VEGAS