Complaint Review: EL GORDO LOTO INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES S.A.

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:louisville Kentucky
EL GORDO LOTO INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES S.A.
Calle Caracas De Mayor 5 Sevilla, Spain

EL GORDO LOTO INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES S.A. I opened an e-mail today that stated that my email address was picked from a ballot drawing of the EL Gordo so on & so fourth. Anyways it stated that my e-mail was picked from an electronic Selection of winners using their e-mail address from different world wab sites. Sevilla Spain

Well luckily they didn't get a chance to do anything to me because I looked their company name up on the internet. When someone sends you something stating that I had one the lottery, a lottery that I have never heard of or never even played, it sounds to good to be true!

It claimed to print out the form fill out you information and fax it to them to received my prize! I was going to take them form to work with me this evening and fax it to them .....until my grandmother told me to look up their company and address and thank god I did cause I would have been giving these fools my personal info! I just wanted to file this to let other ppl see what kind of people are out there and not to be fooled like I almost was! Be careful if you get something sent through your e-mail like this it is most likely a scam!

Christa
louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EL-GORDO-LOTO-INTERNATIONAL-SWEEPSTAKES-SA/Sevilla-28096/EL-GORDO-LOTO-INTERNATIONAL-SWEEPSTAKES-SA-I-opened-an-e-mail-today-that-stated-that-my-470407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EL GORDO LOTO INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES S.A.