Complaint Review: EL GORDO LOTO INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES S.A

• Submitted: Mon, June 06, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: ms. lim — Kuala Lumpur Other Malaysia
EL GORDO LOTO INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES S.A
C/Caracas de Mayor #4-9, 28096, Madrid, Spain Nationwide United States of America

EL GORDO LOTO INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES S.A At first when I received the scam e-mail that I will a lottery early in the morning, I kind of believe it. But after I send them my particular, it just hit me that this might be a scam..hey, what lott Madrid, Nationwide

received e-mail in the morning stating I wing a lottery. Reply. Get another e-mail this morning asking for money.

What I don't understand, how did they get my office mail? usually, I had e-mails from clients and I don't use my office mail for things other than my work. hmmm.

Also, why these people never be captured?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EL-GORDO-LOTO-INTERNATIONAL-SWEEPSTAKES-SA/nationwide/EL-GORDO-LOTO-INTERNATIONAL-SWEEPSTAKES-SA-At-first-when-I-received-the-scam-e-mail-that-737586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EL GORDO LOTO INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES S.A