Complaint Review: ELECTROLONDON

• Submitted: Fri, December 09, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 09, 2011

• Reported By: andrea — Rosedale New York United States of America
ELECTROLONDON

ELECTROLONDON BRANDON FLYNN The website advertised Televisions for a reasonable price and made me register and they stole my hard earned money Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: It took you how long?

I went on the website looking for Televisions I can purchase for a reasonable price. When I entered 82in Televisions the site Electrolondon came up. ElectroLondon .com Then they made you register in order to Purchase. The Site look so real it even was verified. Then After I registered I continued to proceed with my purchase I entered my credit card number  then after the transaction they even emailed me and stated thankyou for your purchase.

Then later on that night I recieved a e-mail from them stating that there credit card machine is not working the transaction was unsuccessful There credit card machine will be back up Jan.1, 2012 but if I  would like to continue the Purchase I can E-mail them back and they will inform me on hao to get the television which I did e- mail them back and stated yes I would like to purchase the Television. They  E-mailed me back and told me since I am still interested I can send the money via western union and fax the copy of the reciept given by western union so they can see the money transfer control number and the Television will be shipping  from a New York location and they will take 5% off to help me western union fees and to make the Western Union Transfer to the representative of Electrolondon Brandon Flynn so the purchase was for $1079 but since I am going through Western Union the Television will be sold to me for $1020 so I western union the money on 11/29/11 and within thirty minutes I recieved an e-mail that stated we have recieved the funds and we will verify payment with billing and your television will be shipped. I never heard from them again

I kep emailing here was a number to call no one picked up... I worked so hard just to get a television .I called western union to track the funds and they stated the funds were picked up..and its been almost two weeks now I looked for the web sit and now I noticed its gone i CALLED THE OPERATED AND GAVE THEM ELECTRO LONDON AND SHE STATED THERE IS NO ELECTRO LONDON...NOW I REALIZED I WAS SCAMMED

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELECTROLONDON/internet/ELECTROLONDON-BRANDON-FLYNN-The-website-advertised-Televisions-for-a-reasonable-price-and-807335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELECTROLONDON

It took you how long?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

NOW I REALIZED I WAS SCAMMED
I am sorry but if you missed Red Flag after Red Flag perhaps you deserved to get scammed.  But so you don't make this mistake again..let's review and see at what point you think there may have been an issue.

You were looking for an 82 inch TV and you found one for how much?  Oh yea $1079.  Since the bare minimum price everywhere else is going to be around $2000, I guess that seemed totally logical to you.

So then we move on.  You enter your Credit Card information and a few days later they say that their Credit Card machine is not working and won't be working until January 1st.  Never mind that a legitimate merchant can do a manual charge.  Never mind that January 1st is a SUNDAY and no company is going to deliver, let alone install a fixed machine on a Sunday.   All of this was totally logical to you.

So now we get to the real interesting part.  Because of their Credit Card "issues" they want you to send a Western Union to them.   Now even though you didn't state this I would bet that the WU was to be sent to an "agent" in a foreign country.  Which even though they told you that it would ship from a US warehouse, and probably gave you US phone numbers this didn't cause you any concerns.

You then send the money and surprise..surprise they no longer pick up the phone or answer your e-mails and their site disappears.  But it wasn't until you called the operator who told you that there was no listing that you finally figured it out.

Well I guess it is true a fool and his money are soon parted.