Complaint Review: ELENAS MODELS

• Reported By:SF California
ELENAS MODELS
ELENASMODELS.COM Internet U.S.A.

ELENAS MODELS YOUR ON YOUR OWN. Internet

*Consumer Comment: No One Never Said You Can't Find Some There Retards Its What You Find that's the Point

*Consumer Comment: Confirmed profile?????????

*Consumer Suggestion: Elena Petrova did help me and personally answered!

The key in dealing with Elainas Models is to verify all the information for yourself. If your gut tells you something is wrong; it probably is. Be sure that you are on your own if something goes wrong. Elainas won't help you. The police won't help you. The consolate(s) can't help you. And whatever you do; don't send any funds unless you can honestly say you are expecting nothing in return. Please consider the following:
*Most of the women are from 3rd world countries that have not been accepted into the European Union. Life is extremely difficult in these countries. The average wage for 99.5% of the population is under $400 per month. Go take a ride on one of the their subways where you will find blank stares of hopelessness. No smiles. No conversation. Just existence. Most are in survival mode. And like anyone; they will do whatever it takes for themselves and their families to survive; including duping some foreigner.
*Ask yourself why their are no women from X-Soviet countries that have been accepted into the European Union? Could it be that they have the ability to get out of their respective countries on their own without the assistance of Elenas? I am not saying that their are not a few sincere women profiled in Elenas models; but how do you determine which ones they are? And how do you determine which ones are in "survival mode"?
*If you think you can rely on Elainas to help you with this; you are sadly mistaken and risk destoying a part of your life. Remember, life has no dress-rehearsals!
*And now for my experience with Elenas. Let me start by saying I was a complete idiot and that my eyes weren't opened until I went to Kiev, Ukraine in May to get engaged to OLGA REVEKA. (ID 0550357) I started conversing with her over a year earlier and trusted Elenas that they had checked her background as she had/has a "confirmed profile". Before I went to Ukraine; her profile proclaimed that she was widowed.(Available for review) And that was the story she told me...............that her husband was a submarine officer killed in an automobile accident 15 years ago. What she failed to tell me until I arrived in Kiev with the K-1 visa papers that had been prepared by my attorney was that she had been married a second time to a police man and still lived in his flat with her two daughters Marianna and Veronica. She indicated that she was divorced from him but I was very skeptical that she had failed to mention anything about him in over 400 E-mails and many conversations. I know believe she was/is in "survival mode". She would do whatever it took to get her two daughters out of Ukraine before they turned 21. I had given Mrs. Reveka in excess of $20,000 including paying for her daughters college (I think they were going to college?) laptops, engagement ring, trip to N.Y. etc. etc. Again, I was an idiot and deserved to loose those funds. What irks me is that Mrs. Reveka had an accomplace in this fraud; Elanas Models. Her profile was immediately changed from widowed to divorced and her profession had been changed to teacher. One thing she didn't change was the fact that she smokes cigarettes..another surprise she forgot to mention. When I tried to contact Elainas, I received no response except to remove my profile from their data base. What is ironic is that they left her profile online with the confirmation! By this time I had to find out the truth and retained a detective agency to check Mrs. Reveka out. They found the marriage certificate..but no divorce decree! So the scam continues with the help of Elenas. There is a black list but it is controlled by Elenas through a third party. Hopefully, this forum can become the real "black list" for unscupulous co-conspirators of ElenasModels.

Joe
SF, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELENAS-MODELS/internet/ELENAS-MODELS-YOUR-ON-YOUR-OWN-Internet-463586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELENAS MODELS

AUTHOR: TheRealTruthTeller - (Trinidad and Tobago)

The point here is that no one never said one cannot find someone on the site-The point is that other people are finding things on the site that they don't want!

You will always find when you start to "complain" about the negative things on this Elena Models site that there are always these "positive" retarded people hanging around to try to contradict what you have said!

Listen I have seen testimony after testimony after testimony of negative events with elena's models in other places.  They can't be ALL lies and they can't be ALL wrong.

This is a "mixture site" and just as there might be the "positive" one has no right to contradict the negative also seen on the site but agree with it that it is there!

If not then all you are is being "positive" but still being a one-sided retard to deny the other claims of the negative with this site and again like I always say anyone who says they are sorry for the wrongs done with this site is not 100% sorry and LYING!

If they were sorry they would have to agree with what has been spoken and not try to write a rebuttal against what has been said!

I agree 100% with this comment about this site and by the way all you "positive" speakers no amount of your positive comments gets Elena Petrova/Elena Solomon from being removed from being permanently blacklisted here!

Too bad and Too sad!

Confirmed profile?????????

AUTHOR: Sven - (Sweden)

Ya, I just had the same issue as Joe with Elenas Models. My friend told me to pick a woman with a confirmed profile to make sure there was no scam. After 6 months, she began to ask for money to pay for doctor payments.  I became suspicious and told her no. She immediately changed her attitude toward me. I later found out that the pictures she posted were taken 15 years ago! Confirmed profile is joke and cannot be trusted. I no loose money but you MUST be careful of gold diggers.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Elena Petrova did help me and personally answered!

AUTHOR: Dino - (United States of America)

I am a very satisfied user of the Elena's Models website.  I met a lady whom I dated for a year form the site and another lady I met after the first relationship did not work out.  The second lady is now my wife of 4 years.

I had been married to a American for 10 years, but after travelling in Europe, I found European women much more to my taste and sophistication.

When I had a particular problem, the staff at Elenas Models were very helpful.  Elena Petrova even personally answered a long and detailed letter I wrote.

There are gold-diggers in every culture.  you have to do your homework, read up on what is going on, make a effort to learn the language and culture.  If you think you will just go to Eastern Europe and some girl will just fall in your lap and that's it, you're deluding yourself. Any real relationship needs work.

Yes, the average wage in Russia is $400 a month, but my wife has ON MANY occasions mentioned how happy she was there, except not being able to find a decent man.  My wife and I don't have healtchare because my job doesn't offer it and she hasn't been able to find work fof 16 months.  Twice I have sent her back to Russia for full medical checkups, which are her right as a Russian citizen. Hey SOME healthcare is better than NO heathcare.

In some ways, Russia is a wonderful and secure place to be for those comfortable with the language and culture.

I have told people before, the US is the greatest country on earth, if you're rich.  If not, most of Europe with 6 weeks paid vaca, health insurance, and retirement at 60 is a pretty good deal!