Complaint Review: ELGORDO LOTERIA PRIMITIVA

ELGORDO LOTERIA PRIMITIVA
Plaza De Colon, E-28830, MADRID, Other Spain

ELGORDO LOTERIA PRIMITIVA RIPOFF MADRID SPAIN

*Consumer Comment: Yeah Right!!! Beware of this false promise!

I recieved a letter dated 09-18-04 stating I won $615,810.00. I was foolish enough to complete and fax to them the Payment Processing Form. I called the agent who told me to send $850.00 for Duties and Clearance Fees, which I sent. I called the Vice President of the company, Mr. Jose Luis Miguel, who informed me that the company is genuine and that my winnings are secured and insured under my name in the Central Bank of Espana. A certain Mr. Simon Johnson, who claimed to be Manager of the bank, called and informed me that he is ready to transfer my winnings to my bank account, but first I must send $8,190.00. I asked Mr. Johnson to deduct the necessary expenses and send me the remainder of the money, I was informed no one can touch my winnings and I must pay to get my money.

It was then I became suspiciuos and called a friend who advised me to look-up the company online, where I saw how many people were already Ripped-Off by this company. Now this company have my personal and bank information. I hope the necessary authoririty can put a stop to these blood suckers before they claim more victims.

Raouff
Ozone Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2004 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELGORDO-LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA/MADRID-Other/ELGORDO-LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA-RIPOFF-MADRID-SPAIN-110116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELGORDO LOTERIA PRIMITIVA

AUTHOR: Barrett - (U.S.A.)

I have received these same forms...2 in 2 days. Both of these documents are signed as the same name (Jose Louis Miguel), however, each has significantly different signatures. Also, the tel/fax numbers are different and don't forget to ask yourself "did I ever enter an International Lottery"?...very sketchy looking!