• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 09, 2004

• Reported By:Folsom California
Plaza De Colon E-28830 Madrid, Spain, Other Spain

ELGORDO LOTERIA PRIMITIVA, SANTA LUCIA SECURITY COMPANY S.A. , LUIS SANCHEZ ripoff - fraudulent Award Claim Final Notification Madrid, Spain Other

I got a letter in the mail today, notifying me of an Award Claim Notification. It says "This is to inform you on the release of El- GORDO SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY PROGRAM held on the 5th of May 2004. Your name attached to the ticket number 025-11-464-992-750 with serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers 13-15-16-21-34-36 which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd catagory...." In another paper it asked me to fill in my details including my Bank a/c and routing details.

It also stated that I won 615,810.00 USD in cash price in lottery.

I was asked to contact LUIS SANCHEZ (forign service manager) of SANTA LUCIA SECURITY COMPANY S.A. that held the money due to security reasons.

Anyways, this seems to be fraud since I do not remember taking part in any sweepstake. And if this were true someone would have come knocking my door instead of mailing me to inform me of such a big sum.

It looks like they can potentially take the routing number of your bank and withdraw money.

Folsom, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2004 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELGORDO-LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA/Madrid-Spain-Other/ELGORDO-LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA-SANTA-LUCIA-SECURITY-COMPANY-SA-LUIS-SANCHEZ-ripoff-fraud-94336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELGORDO LOTERIA PRIMITIVA