Complaint Review: ELGORDO Loteria Primitiva By Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.

• Submitted: Sun, August 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 22, 2004

• Reported By:Berlin Europe
ELGORDO Loteria Primitiva By Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.
Plaza De Colon E-28830 *Madrid,Spain Madrid, Spain Spain
  • Phone: +34-645-022382
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

ELGORDO Loteria Primitiva By Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. ripoff Madrid Spain

I get this important letter,too.

First time I did not belive, than I began to search in the web for more information. I read so much reports of all countrys in the world with the same letter-infection.
I know, to play lottery you have to give any numbers.And we had never play lottery.

To get my adress- I know it is easy to get a private-name-list from everyone in the world.

I say to all, be very carefully today, because we are being more transparent than ever to everyone everywhere.
Listen to your low voise......

Mimi
Berlin
Germany

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2004 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELGORDO-Loteria-Primitiva-By-Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA/Madrid-Spain/ELGORDO-Loteria-Primitiva-By-Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA-ripoff-Madrid-Spain-104844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELGORDO Loteria Primitiva By Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.