Complaint Review: ELGORDO Loteria Primitiva

• Updated: Tue, February 08, 2005

• Reported By:watertown Massachusetts
ELGORDO Loteria Primitiva
Plaza De Colon E-28830 Madrid, Spain Spain

ELGORDO Loteria Primitiva ripoff You've won $615,810,000 US Dollars contact claim agent Sara Jimene Garcia I didn't enter this lottery so how did they make me a winner Just a little too suspicious Madrid Spain

Received a prize notification from the desk of the managing directo International Promotion Prize award department, ELGORDO Lortriea Primitiva. Stated I won 615,810,000 US Dollars. All they needed was my identification verified and my bank account numbers to deposit the funds.

I don't think so!

If I entered an international contest / lottery I'd probably remember and furthermore if I won they could just forward a check and I'd figure out which bank I wanted to put it in myself.

Marie
watertown, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2005 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELGORDO-Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Spain/ELGORDO-Loteria-Primitiva-ripoff-Youve-won-615810000-US-Dollars-contact-claim-agent-Sa-130583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELGORDO Loteria Primitiva