Complaint Review: ELGORDO Loteria Primitiva

• Reported By:Paw Paw Michigan
ELGORDO Loteria Primitiva
PLAZA SE COLON E-28830 MADRID SPAIN Nationwide Spain

ELGORDO Loteria Primitiva ripoff, sweepstakes lottery winner scam, MADRID Spain

I recieved a letter telling me I had won $615,810 in an international lottery. It stated that I was one of 17 national winners and sugested that I might win up to 1.3 billion in next years high stake USD lottery if I responded to this one. It asked for my name, bank info, and other personal info that can be damaging when put in the wrong hands.

Thanks Rip-off Report and everyone who reported before me. I wanted so badly to believe I had won but three things in my letter caused me to question it.

First, there was no return address on the envelope. Second, the date at the top of my letter was 12-08-2004 and this is only Aug. of 2004. Third, it asks in the letter for me to keep this from public notice until I claim my reward. I think this whole scam is sick and if you get a letter like this please don't send them you bank info.

I hope whoever is doing this can be stopped and be punished for taking advatage of people.

Talyn
Paw Paw, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2004 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELGORDO-Loteria-Primitiva/nationwide/ELGORDO-Loteria-Primitiva-ripoff-sweepstakes-lottery-winner-scam-MADRID-Spain-104791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELGORDO Loteria Primitiva