Complaint Review: ELIDA REYNA

• Submitted: Sat, November 19, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 20, 2011

• Reported By: zachary''s mommy — joshua tree California United States of America
ELIDA REYNA
15480 ramona avenue victorville, California United States of America

ELIDA REYNA It's been 1 year and 2 months since they took my son from me. victorville, California

*Consumer Comment: CPS

As of october 20,2010 c.p.s took my son away from me at a month and a half old and hasnt been returned to me since. they took him because my sons father was abusive towards me and my so called family kept calling c.p.s on me as soon as i left my grandparents house and moved in with my sons father.this is how it all happen, i was in the hospital in labor and i had my son then my grandmother and my own father go down stairs to the social services part of the floor in the hospital and told them nothing but lies about me. They told them that i was mentally retarded,stupid,unfit,and to slow to care for my son and that they didnt want me haveing my son or any kids that i ended up haveing. So the hospital c.p.s comes into my room after i had my baby boy and asks me a bunch of questions that they needed to ask me. They basically told me that mentally ill people are not legally allowed to have there kids and that thats what my family had said about me so i told them i am not retarded i just have a learning disability and its not gonna stop me from takeing care of my son, (I am capable of careing for him and that i disagree with them!) so they said you can take him home but we will be checking up on you from time to time,but then when i get home from the hospital my grandparents act all innocent like they didnt know why c.p.s was there and that it was all because of my sons father coming to the hospital drunk but he wasnt drunk they came because my family lied on me and said while i was in labor i hit myself in the stomach and that was a lie i didnt feel any pain because i had an epideral. my mom was also there  and heard my so called family talking and plotting on how they can get my son taken from me for good so that my grandmothers gay son can have a child because thats what he wanted was a baby so they were gonna make sure they all lie and keep putting allegations against me that werent true so her son and everyone in my family would get there wish.three weeks after i leave my sons father my dad calls c.p.s and lies on me and makes me sound and seem psyco so while we were all out  at dinner c.p.s are waiting at 8:30pm at my house for me and my son then they serve me a warrant and take my son and ever since then my family and social worker try everything to keep my son from me and let my gay uncle try to adopt him so now i have finished all of my refunication plans and all my classes as of last year december 1st and 6th 2010. my social worker still makes excuses why i cant have my son and tells me that i havent done any of my services but she lied because i have gave everyone a copy of my certificates so come december shes gonna try to take my rights away and put my son up for adoption to my uncle. i told her im not signing my rights over or adoption papers and that im not giving up or gonna stop fighting for my son and my social worker says its not up to me its up to her and the judge and most likely the judge will order in her favor she tells me and my family so now im still fighting for my son.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2011 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELIDA-REYNA/victorville-California-92392/ELIDA-REYNA-Its-been-1-year-and-2-months-since-they-took-my-son-from-me-victorville-Ca-800013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELIDA REYNA

CPS

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

After trying very hard to read that jibberish you call a report, I must say - I agree 100% with your father and grandmother.  Everything they said was so blatantly true concerning you and your lack of child care abilities. To put that child in YOUR care would be totally disasterous.  Do your child a huge favor and allow someone else to raise him, as you are apparently quite incapable of doing this yourself.