Complaint Review: ELITE COURIERS

• Reported By: Debi — KANAB Utah United States of America
ELITE COURIERS
Farm Road Taplow Berks SL6 0PT Internet United States of America

ELITE COURIERS PCH LOTTERY SCAM Internet

I received an email yesterday 2/11/2011 saying that I won 10,000,000.00 from the PCH Lottery. It asked for my name, address, phone number, age, and country of residence. I e-mailed my information to the first e-mail. Today I received an additional e-mail saying that I needed to send my personal information in again. The check from PCH would be sent to the UK for insurance purposes then it would be sent to me by mail. I have 3 or 4 banking days to deposit the check once it arrives. I was unsure of the e-mail so I responded to them asking why did I need to send my personal information again, why was the check being sent to the UK first before I would receive it, and that I wanted to make sure I fully understand why this was necessary. After I sent that e-mail to them I went to Google to check on the company and sure enough it is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2011 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELITE-COURIERS/internet/ELITE-COURIERS-PCH-LOTTERY-SCAM-Internet-694591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELITE COURIERS