institution

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: ELITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL VICTIM — holbrook New York
ELITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL BOHEMIA WWW.ELITELASERHAIR.COM
3920 VETERANS MEMORIAL HIGHWAY, BOHEMIA, New York USA

ELITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL BOHEMIA WWW.ELITELASERHAIR.COM RACIST, MISLEADING, DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. RN'S ARE NOT DOING ALL TREATMENTS. RIP OFF. ELITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL TOOK ME FOR A RIDE BOHEMIA New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: http//:elitelaserhair.com is unethical and shady

*Consumer Comment: Elite laser hair removal FRAUD ALERT!!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Elite Laser Hair Removal reviews, scams, long island NY / CROOKS!

Dont go to elite laser hair in bohemia or stony brook ny. they are racist. They refused to treat me at first because of the color of my skin. They are rude and they overcharged me for a treatment that I was talked into.  The place in Bohemia is a ghost town.  I felt like I was in a spider web!

They were rude and she was constantly reminding me of the color of my skin.  Maybe they never saw anything but irish skin before, but they are unprofessional and insulting.  The laser service sucked too!

BUYER BEWARE, AVOID ELITE LASER HAIR!  THE ESTHETICIANS DO LASER, NOT JUST RN'S.

• THE AD SAID $16 PER TREATMENT!!!!  THAT WAS BULLSHIT!  I GOT ROBBED!!!!!

EliteLaserHair.com - Bohemia Laser HairRemoval‎

www.elitelaserhair.com/

LETTER SENT TO BBB AND COUNTY ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR FALSE ADVERTISING AND CONTACTED AN ATTORNEY REGUARDINGTHEIR RACIST TREATMENT OF PEOPLE OF COLOR.

I PLAN TO FILE A SMALL CLAIMS CASE FOR A FULL REFUND, AND POSSIBLY MORE.

AVOID ELITE LASER HAIR IN BOHEMIA NY , STONY BROOK NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELITE-LASER-HAIR-REMOVAL-BOHEMIA-WWWELITELASERHAIRCOM-/BOHEMIA-New-York-11779/ELITE-LASER-HAIR-REMOVAL-BOHEMIA-WWWELITELASERHAIRCOM-RACIST-MISLEADING-DECEPTIVE-A-1051913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL BOHEMIA WWW.ELITELASERHAIR.COM

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

http//:elitelaserhair.com is unethical and shady

AUTHOR: all4my3boys - ()

I got a Groupon to try elite laser hair removal of Stony Brook NY out for microdermabrasion or hydra facial, and a hand treatment. It looked as if I might be late because of a car accident ahead of me - many people were turning around so I thought perhaps I could reschedule. I called and was told, "No, that's OK - you'll be fine. Go ahead and come."

Well, I did come - about 10 minutes late although I stated to them I might be 20 minutes late - and felt very rushed the whole time. The girl doing my face asked me a question and half-way through my first sentence she stopped me and said, "Can you tell me during your treatment because I have another client after you." How insulting.

Microdermabrasion was done on me although I'd have preferred the hydra facial, but was not asked which I'd like, and before I knew it I was getting sanded down - maybe because it's a quicker procedure? Immediately after slathering on the skin calming stuff she wiped it off, telling me, "Sorry I'm doing everything so fast, but since you WERE so LATE, and I have another client, I have to do it this way."

The wost part is they advertize that ALL the services at elite laser hair removal in stony brook ny and elite laser hair removal in Bohemia NY are done by an R.N., but the young girl doing my treatment was NOT A NURSE! This is a dishonest business.

I think because I was using a Groupon they handled me differently than they would have a "full paying"customer. That's too bad because I really wanted to like this place.

I WOULD NOT RECOMEND ELITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL IN STONY BROOK NY.

Elite laser hair removal FRAUD ALERT!!

AUTHOR: Lindsay - ()

These "RN's" are no-talent hair removal technicians.  There is a reason they couldn't make it in the medical field and are reduced to firing a hair removal laser.  They are running a bait and switch SCAM! Sharon McDonough's snake husband is the mastermind behind the deceptive google ads, advertising $16 laser hair removal procedures.  He "baits" the public, Sharon "switches" them into expensive laser packages.  As a former friend of Sharon's, I was prevy to the bad business practices they display.  The advertise "put your trust in a registered nurse"!

Ask yourself if you would put your trust in someone who manipulates the public by falsely advertising and them slamming them into high priced laser services!

elite laser hair removal is unethical and it is run by unsavory people.

AVOID ELITE LASER HAIR REMIVAL IN BOHEMIA AND STONY BROOK!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Elite Laser Hair Removal reviews, scams, long island NY / CROOKS!

AUTHOR: SuperMom - ()

I will not say much other than I know both of the owners, very well.  They are running an unethical and super deceptive.

Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook, and Elite Laser Hair in Bohemia NY both lie to clients. As a former Employee I have witnessed fist hand how sleasy there sales tactics are.  One of the husbands does all the "marketing" which offers $19.00 Hair removal among other lies such as put your trust in an RN! The truth is, you will get an Aesthetician doing your treatments. The sad part is, there are estheticians who know more than they do.

I have witnessed their rudeness towards Patients and the way they mock and poke fun at them behind their backs.

Beware of Elite Laser Hair removal in Stony Brook and Bohemia on Long Island Suffolk County) NY!

Dont become their next Paycheck!