Complaint Review: ELITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL BOHEMIA WWW.ELITELASERHAIR.COM

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: MONICA — MILLER PLACE New York
ELITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL BOHEMIA WWW.ELITELASERHAIR.COM
2308-B Nesconset Hwy STONY BROOK, New York USA

ELITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL BOHEMIA WWW.ELITELASERHAIR.COM SHARON Poor Service, Rushed, Careless Staff, bad skin services, BAD EXPERIENCE! STONY BROOK New York

I got a Groupon to try this place out for microdermabrasion or hydra facial, and a hand treatment. It looked as if I might be late because of a car accident ahead of me - many people were turning around so I thought perhaps I could reschedule. I called and was told, "No, that's OK - you'll be fine. Go ahead and come." Well, I did come - about 10 minutes late although I stated to them I might be 20 minutes late - and felt very rushed the whole time. The girl doing my face asked me a question and half-way through my first sentence she stopped me and said, "Can you tell me during your treatment because I have another client after you."

Microdermabrasion was done on me although I'd have preferred the hydra facial, but was not asked which I'd like, and before I knew it I was getting sanded down - maybe because it's a quicker procedure? Immediately after slathering on the skin calming stuff she wiped it off, telling me, "Sorry I'm doing everything so fast, but since you WERE so LATE, and I have another client, I have to do it this way. [continued below]....

....." I think because I was using a Groupon they handled me differently than they would have a "full paying"customer. That's too bad because I really wanted to like this place. THUMBS DOWN. I also found a bunch of other really negative reviews on Elite Laser Hair Removal in Stony Brook: http://www.yelp.com/biz/elite-laser-hair-stony-brook http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELITE-LASER-HAIR-REMOVAL-BOHEMIA-WWWELITELASERHAIRCOM-/BOHEMIA-New-York-11779/ELITE-LASER-HAIR-REMOVAL-BOHEMIA-WWWELITELASERHAIRCOM-RACIST-MISLEADING-DE-removal/elite-laser-hair-is-a-rip-off-false-advertising-the-truth-about-elite-laser-hair-reviews-20130612417813.html

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELITE-LASER-HAIR-REMOVAL-BOHEMIA-WWWELITELASERHAIRCOM-/STONY-BROOK-New-York/ELITE-LASER-HAIR-REMOVAL-BOHEMIA-WWWELITELASERHAIRCOM-SHARON-Poor-Service-Rushed-Car-1086290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL BOHEMIA WWW.ELITELASERHAIR.COM