Complaint Review: ELOVE

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: no name — overland park Kansas United States of America
ELOVE

ELOVE They lie to me and coner me into sign up with them. I tired to live but she made every excuse as to not let me leave until I sign up! over 5,000.00. So I got a call the next week and had my first date Internet

*UPDATE Employee: This complaint is 100% false and absolutely not true!

I feel like I am being use by this company no matter what I say they turn the truth around and I told four time I was not happy but they made me feel like I am being picking I have two to four emails back and forth about how unhappy I am with the service and they are telling that I have to paid up or else because it was my responsibility. They offer the service and they have done everything under the sun and moon to me happy. How ever none of this is truth If I can only began with my story of the men they set me up with one call me a Mexican and said I was high maintenance and sent my food away. I told Them I did not like short men and old looking however they kept setting me up with this kind of men who made my stomach turn. I told the service this guy seem nice but not my type again I am stuck paying and do not know what to do to get them off my back. They want me to sell my contract to another female and offer it at less what I owe of $3400.00 for less then $2400 with a sign up fee of 500 and a $100.00 background check. I believe the background check is lie too! I want to file a law suit and have them stop taking money out of my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELOVE/internet/ELOVE-They-lie-to-me-and-coner-me-into-sign-up-with-them-I-tired-to-live-but-she-made-ev-904483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELOVE

This complaint is 100% false and absolutely not true!

AUTHOR: Kansascitylove - (United States of America)

Just like every industry there are companies that compete for the same exact clientele and for the last several months Elove has been harassed by another matchmaking service that is about to be out of business and they are trying desperately to keep their doors open. This company has posted several bogus fake reports against Elove and our company is fully aware of who this person is and are currently filing a law suit. We are in the business of helping our clients find true love, not just people to date but someone you can spend the rest of your life with. You can't expect to go on 1 to 2 dates and expect that the we can work miracles and produce the perfect person for you. It is a process that is proven to work, you just have to be available and ready for when it happens. Does it happen? Ask the 200,000 clients across the country that all met the love of their life through our company just last year. The numbers and success speaks for themselves. I encourage anyone that is looking for reviews to put into perspective that we have almost 60 offices nationwide with hundreds of thousands of clients and you can't even find 100 bad reviews on our company. If you read these reviews most of them only went on 1 to 2 dates before demanding their money back. Have we had clients meet their future loves on their first dates...absolutely, but that doesn't happen often. Some people go on 12 dates before finding the "one" Some go on 15 dates, others just 2 or 3. It is all about finding the right person for you and not settling until you find them.

Our company runs 5 different background checks and we will gladly give you a copy of your background check upon request.

We work really hard and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in marketing to keep our offices full so that we can provide the type of service that would warrant our fees and our service. Our fee's qualify that the client is not only serious and ready for a committed relationship but it qualifies the types of members that we have in our service. They are financially stable and emotionally stable. They are willing to make the investment to find what they've always been looking for but didn't have the means to find it and that's the love of their life.

I ask everyone to put the bad reviews in a healthy perspective and realize some people will not be happy no matter what you do and this may be a reflection as to why they are single in the first place. If you want to see hear what the majority of our clients are saying about elove I encourage you to go to www.elovesuccess.com