Complaint Review: ELTMAN, ELTMAN & COOPER PC - ERIN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2008

• Reported By:Carson California
ELTMAN, ELTMAN & COOPER PC - ERIN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC
4310 Donald Douglas Drive, Suite 201 Long Beach, California U.S.A.

ELTMAN, ELTMAN & COOPER PC - ERIN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC COURT JUDGEMENT FOR WAGE GARNISHMENT Long Beach California

*Consumer Comment: yes

I received an EARNINGS WITHHOLDING ORDER - WAGE GARNISHMENT letter from my payroll department and attached was a court judgement/order from SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES on April 17, 2008. The letter stated that garnishments were to be effective on May 8, 2008.

I know I dont owe anyone $2,523.47 to be exact.

I never received ANY collection letter from them before... and I was never served! The address they have for me on the court order is where I used to live about 4 to 5 years ago... AND they have my social security number.

I then called the number on the court order but it just kept ringing. And I've tried so many times through out these past months but I never got through, and the other number listed, which i just called a moment ago has been disconnected.

I never once thought of going on-line to look them up. Now that I did, I find out that Im not the only one they've ripped off... They've already taken a little over $2,000 from me. Now, I dont know what to do!

Will I still be able to fight this and get my money back? Please help!

Chris
Carson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELTMAN-ELTMAN-COOPER-PC-ERIN-CAPITAL-MANAGEMENT-LLC/Long-Beach-California-90808/ELTMAN-ELTMAN-COOPER-PC-ERIN-CAPITAL-MANAGEMENT-LLC-COURT-JUDGEMENT-FOR-WAGE-GARNISHM-388382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELTMAN, ELTMAN & COOPER PC - ERIN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

go to www.budhibbs.com
he has a link to naca attorneys - and I suggest you find one asap
These are bottom feeders - fight back
I did in court and I won