Complaint Review: ELookup

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: David — Tyler Texas Virgin Islands (US)

ELookup Info ELookupInfo Did not refund my money after requested; then charged me again (STOLE) the next month. Used service one day! CROOKS! eLookup.com, Internet

I signed up for access with a 7 day guarantee of 100% refund if not satisfied. After one day I was not happy with results and requested refund. Then the next month I got billed again without any use of their service and no notice at all. I saw it onmy bank statement and emailed them which is the only way to contact them, no reply. Beware of these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELookup/internet/ELookup-Info-ELookupInfo-Did-not-refund-my-money-after-requested-then-charged-me-again--1013027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELookup