Complaint Review: EMAN Transport, LLC.

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: California Haulers — Woodstock Illinois United States of America
EMAN Transport, LLC.
1193 Florence Street Imperial Beach, California United States of America

EMAN Transport, LLC. Emmanuel Africain DANGEROUS HAITIAN IMMIGRANT WITH EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL RECORD Imperial Beach, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lies from American Truck Group

My name is Antonio E. Jacifi and I live in El Cajon. I am the former driver for EMMANUEL AFRICAIN and EMAN TRANSPORT, INC. I am sorry. I drove for EMMANUEL AFRICAIN. I helped him go through whatever he contracted for us to haul. We would just always be late and pull the cargo trailer to a secluded spot to go through the valuables to take and sell. That is why we were always late. I was desparate for money. I make no excuses, but that was my justification. EMMANUEL AFRICAIN said these rich folks and big companies would just write off the losses to the big insurance companies if that and we would never be caught.
My spirit bothered me. After more than 10 times I told him I was going to quit. He threatened me. I went to the police and will probably do some time but my new boss at California Haulers has been helping me. I am on the straight and narrow now and was just baptised four days ago. I know that I will have to make amends in this life and answer to a higher power in the next.
Please, please do not deal with EMMANUEL OR RASHEEDA AFRICAIN his wife who is just as bad or you will get burned. He is the essence of everthing that a con man is and more. Thank you for your time and I hope that this helps you my brothers and sisters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 03:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMAN-Transport-LLC/Imperial-Beach-California-91932/EMAN-Transport-LLC-Emmanuel-Africain-DANGEROUS-HAITIAN-IMMIGRANT-WITH-EXTENSIVE-CRIMINAL-905540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMAN Transport, LLC.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lies from American Truck Group

AUTHOR: trucker712 - (United States of America)

I understand that American Truck Group and National Truck Funding are responsible for this report, specifically, JC, Janelle, Ralph, and Louie Norman the owner.  They are trying to tarnish my reputation because I reported bad service I received from them. To set the record straight, I do no deliver household goods, Antonio still works for me, and we have never been late or never delivered any clams.  American Truck Group has at least 25 other complaints on ripoffreport.com and they have been writing false accusations about other consumers that have filed complaints like myself.