Complaint Review: EMBARQ / Residential Phone Service

• Updated: Wed, August 12, 2009

• Reported By: briand — Kaufman Texas USA
EMBARQ / Residential Phone Service
po box 66068 dallas, Texas United States of America

EMBARQ Residential Phone Service Embarq cant get their service right Kaufman Texas

I have spent a total of 3 hours talking to six different customer reps because our interner does not work correctly.  It has been a different answer everytime and no one knows how to fix the problem.  A service repair rep even came out and told me they are having problems within the Texas market and thye should have told me that. I even had one rep tell me it was just us having the problem and no one else even though a couple other neighbors say they are having service interuptions as well.  They are a ripoff.  We unfortunately have no other options for service where we live and we need the DSL due to a business I run out of my home.  Do not be suckered into there s**+**y service like we did. You have been warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2009 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMBARQ-Residential-Phone-Service/dallas-Texas-75266/EMBARQ-Residential-Phone-Service-Embarq-cant-get-their-service-right-Kaufman-Texas-478641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMBARQ / Residential Phone Service