Complaint Review: EMC MORTGAGE CORP

• Submitted: Sat, March 17, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 17, 2007

• Reported By:Camden New Jersey
EMC MORTGAGE CORP
800 State Highway 121 Bypass Lewisville, Texas U.S.A.

EMC MORTGAGE CORP They have been receiving my payments stating that they have not. When I receive the customer activity statements they show my payment. When they received the assignment 12-12-95 there was additional money added on to the original amount sent from the other servicer which was hud. They submitted twenty one thousand from what I had a record of and Emc said I owed $25,377.75 not the case. Ripoff Lewisville Texas

Emc Mortgage was assigned my mortgage 12-12-95. When they sent me a notice that they would be servicing my mortgage they stated an amount that I was supposed to have owed when it was transfered to them. I disputed that amount due to the letter I had received from the other servicer which was Hud. It was a letter from Hud that I had received 9-22-93 stating what I now owed under my mortgage note which was $21,676.56. By the time it was assigned to EMC the amount was less than that. When EMC sent there notice that they would be the new servicers the amount was $25,377.75 where did they get that amount from it sure did not come from the previous server. They had no idea where EMC came up with that amount. Please someone investigate this I have been fighting this for years and now they are trying to foreclose on me and I have a record of all my payments they have been receiving from me since they took over.

Londa R.
Camden, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2007 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-MORTGAGE-CORP/Lewisville-Texas/EMC-MORTGAGE-CORP-They-have-been-receiving-my-payments-stating-that-they-have-not-When-I-239446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC MORTGAGE CORP