Complaint Review: EMC MORTGAGE CORPORATION

• Submitted: Wed, March 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:Ellwood City Pennsylvania
EMC MORTGAGE CORPORATION
800 STATE HIGHWAY 121 BYPASS LEWISVILLE, Texas U.S.A.

EMC MORTGAGE CORPORATION WILL NOT GIVE A LOAN MODIFICATION LEWISVILLE Texas

I was abot to lose my house to a sheriff sale.But i called EMC on march 17,2009 to see about getting my loan modified under president Obamas federal relief.They told me i don't qualify and one reason was iwas in foreclosure.Well wrong you can be.So the rep who i do have his name said if i put down $2,000 then i said where do you get these figures.Oh i am sorry i miscalculated and then said $1,500 and pay $470 every month for 6 months then i would be considerd for modification.Well a called everty day just like another story on here and i couldn't touch base with the rep.I would get the excuse he was sick or he called off or was busy.Well on monday March 23 i called again and was told they would be faxed out now.Well they were faxed with a date to pay the $1,500 which i wasn't told was going to be a date and second i would have to go the site irs.gov and print out form 4506.Whats this and also fax in my financil statement,a hardship letter,my expenses,and why i want a modification.They know why and they know about the presidents new law.There scamming the goverment again.They are doing to me what they have done to others.Also there is a ballon payment in the agreement.I also am suppose to have a escrow account and the next i don't.I pay the taxes and they pay them.I had my own home owners they charged me for theres.I have been doubled dipped on the title transfer.They charged me $2,500 when it's usually $100-$200.Everthing the title,foreclosure,execution,attorney all was doubled charged to me.I can't think staright or all of this would make more sense.I need help.

Mark
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-MORTGAGE-CORPORATION/LEWISVILLE-Texas-75029-3150/EMC-MORTGAGE-CORPORATION-WILL-NOT-GIVE-A-LOAN-MODIFICATION-LEWISVILLE-Texas-437400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC MORTGAGE CORPORATION