Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage Corp

• Submitted: Wed, August 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 05, 2009

• Reported By:Brooksville Florida
EMC Mortgage Corp
PO Box 660753 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Corp refusing to accept payments Dallas Texas

I have been fighting with EMC to accept my monthly payments and they claim they have not received them. all my payments are sent electronically through my checking account. Even though I have proof they were sent, they are still charging me late fees. I have had this loan for over 10 years. One payment was returned to my account as an invalid ID #. There's something rotten in Texas here. If they do not accept my payments I'm afraid they will foreclose on my home.

Boomergirl
Brooksville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage-Corp/Dallas-Texas-75266/EMC-Mortgage-Corp-refusing-to-accept-payments-Dallas-Texas-476533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage Corp